Hey just a quick update as it has been a while since my last blog post.
Well, there is a reason for that. I have been looking into and working on setting up a proper mailing list for the site and looking at all the different options and plugins and auto-responder services has been quite overwhelming and took some time.
Previously you were only able to subscribe via the box on the right of the page but all that got you was a notification email every time I wrote a new blog post we never had a proper mailing list.
Well, finally not only have I made my choice but I have everything up and working and, to celebrate, I have a free eBook for you.
If you have read this far then hopefully you will have seen the offer for the free eBook popup on top of this blog post. If not, or if you closed the window without taking a proper look at it, you can see it again here :
Yes, in return for just your name and email you will receive a free copy of the eBook in PDF form.
The book is called “Sex 3.0 : The Primer” and it is a 15 chapter summary of the Sex 3.0 primer concepts or introductory concepts and covers things like :
- How everyone has a “This Is How Sexual Relationships Work” map in their head
- How and why that map gets screwed up in a Sex 2.0 world (which we all grow up in)
- Why people think sexual relationships are difficult
- Why sexual relationships are as easy as you make them
- An introduction to what I call “Pure Form Theory”
- How you can use pure form theory to define relationships in just two words and introduce clarity into your understanding of all relationships, not just sexual relationships
- How to make all of your relationships pure form relationships
- Why sex exists (the answer may surprise you)
- Why there are only two kinds of sexual relationships
- How sexual relationships used to operate for 95% of human history and why they don’t work like that any more
- The root cause of our problems in modern day sexual relationships
Now, if you have already bought a copy of my book “Sex 3.0 : A Sexual Revolution Manual” – which you can do here – then you will have already read this material but I strongly suggest you sign up anyway because I am planning lots of free material, free videos and great special offers.
You will only receive all of that good stuff if you are subscribed to my list so please sign up anyway. There is a lot of free value coming your way if you do.
Anyway, now that we have a proper mailing list for the site, normal blog posting service shall resume.
I hope you enjoy the free eBook and if you wish to continue reading more on the subject of Sex 3.0 you can buy a copy of “Sex 3.0 : A Sexual Revolution Manual” right here.
Not only does it pick up where the free eBook finishes off but it covers concepts and ideas which will allow you to effectively un-brainwash yourself from the feverish insanity of the Sex 2.0 world and take you into a Sex 3.0 world where you can leave it all behind.
Tags: eBookStore, free ebook, free sex eBook, making relationships easy, relationship, relationship advice, relationship defined, sex 3.0, sex 3.0 book, sex 3.0 booklaunch, sex book, sexual revolution