I had an amazing chat with Jamie Smart author of the number one best seller – Clarity – and you can listen to it for free in this episode of the Sex 3.0 podcast.
This guy is not only a true inspiration but a source of amazing insight is a life changing way.
We talked about tons of things including
- What actually makes change possible
- Where happiness, well-being and security actually come from and why almost everyone gets this wrong
- What is the outside-in misunderstanding
- The trap of “I’ll be happy when…”
- The principal of thought
- How our misunderstanding in the realm of relationships causes problems
- What is getting in your way when it comes to feelings of connection with other people
- Where jealousy really comes from
- Superstitious thinking and where it comes from
- How to see through misunderstandings
- Why the feeling of security is natural to you
- What is innate thinking
- Understanding intellectually Vs. intuitive understanding
- Organic transformation
- Looking in the wrong place for solutions
- Toxic goals and the role that they play in relationships
- The power of thought and conditioning
You can listen to it here:
Or you can right click, save it and download it here.