This website was started in Dec 2011 to co-incide with the launch of both the eBook and paperback versions of a book called Sex 3.0: A Sexual Revolution Manual written by myself.
It started off as a simple blog to publicise the book but over the first year of operation a number of interesting things started happening:
- I started regularly receiving fan mail from complete strangers on the other side of the planet telling me that I had radically changed their lives
- An online community started to grow (the lively discussion on the unfenced relationship facebook group for example)
- Numerous guest blog posters started to volunteer to write for the site
- Sex 3.0 meetups started to popup in different parts of the world via the site meetup.com. These meetings were not “book club” type meetings where people sat around with copies of the book discussing chapters. These were community meetings of like-minded people gathering around a message, a belief, an idea.
- Relationship councellors started contacting me and telling me that they are using the book and its ideas as a core part of their teachings
So in Jan 2013, a little over one year on, I decided to officially re-launch the site to accurately reflect what it has now become, a touch point for a global burgeoning Sex 3.0 community.
The community is young but promising. Here is to the Future.